Monday, May 4, 2009

Out with the Girls.....




Last Thursday night we skipped bible study and had a girls night out instead. We went out for dinner and a movie and we also celebrated Mary's birthday afterwards. I don't think I have ever ate so much food! I had a great time and felt like I was in high school again as we laughed and acted silly all night.
I am so blessed to be a part of our ladies bible study. I love the group of ladies we have and the fellowship we share. It is a treat every Thursday as we grow closer and learn together. The accountability has been great for me as I am continually challenged to give up everything for the sake of following Jesus.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Looks like you had an awesome time sweetie.

More Than Words said...

That was a fun night, huh?? We should all do that again some time!